Why become a member? ×

Which track should my band submit for T Break?

Jono Bolton

[url="http://www.myspace.com/pilotepisodemusic"]My band - Pilot Episode[/url]

I'm filling in a submission for the T Break competition. For those of you who don't know, it's a competition for unsigned Scottish bands to win the chance to play on the T break stage at T in the Park. My friends did it a couple of years ago and loved it. Anyway, I can't get hold of our singer-songwriter who normally makes decisions like this, so I thought I'd put it to a vote. Please pick not on a bass basis, but on what will most impress the judges.
The tracks:
One for the Moment and To the People were recorded and mixed at the uni studio, and as such aren't great in terms of sound but are two of our set staples and two of our best tracks. When You Fall and (Screams) When She Comes are live, recorded at Rockers in Glasgow. Again a bit sh*tty, but two of my favourite tracks to play live. The last is OKS, recorded at Park Lane in Glasgow. Not one of our best songs but it was recorded for a project at uni because it incorporated piano and synth. I think this is probably what we'll use in the end, purely because it's the best recording.
Thanks for your time guys!