Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*

Moog

Hi guys,

Up for grabs is my Eminence EUB. It's a 4 string removable neck model which has side dot markers up to the octave. I bought this back in mid-April so it's not even 4 months old yet.

I don't really want to sell it because I enjoy playing it, but it's not getting used much and I need to invest in some more gear and her-indoors is likely to lop my nuts off if I don't generate some cash so......

I would say the condition is 98%, with a couple of small marks on the body where I've been a little clumsy but seriously nothing major or anything you would notice without looking very closely. I will include a stand for the bass (sourced from Bob Gollihur) which is especially for the Eminence and will include the original strings and a set of Corelli Mediums (currently on the bass). Shipping would be possible although pricey with insurance, although collection in person would be better and probably more likely if you were gonna drop the coin on something like this.

Moog

**EDIT - OK now decided this has to go unfortunately so full blown sale now. Looking for £1700.

Edited by Moog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='1365896' date='Sep 7 2011, 11:00 PM']Bump for this!!! Folks, these are lovely instruments and, for me, one of the closest things you'll get to a full bodied upright. Mine is lovingly lying on my hotel floor beside me with the sweetest of sweet low action and more mwah than you can shake a stick at.[/quote]

Cheers dude, this one has a pleasingly low action too so I couldn't agree more!! :)

M.

• 3 weeks later...