Why become a member? ×

COMPLETED: TO GO:8 Unused Rotosound Roundwound B strings

MarcDan

I now have 8 unused Rotosound B strings (2 x 125 and 1 x 130) - all roundwound - to offer anyone who needs one or two for the price of the postage or personal collection from London NW3. They have been stored for a while but are otherwise ok. I also have 2 used B strings - one clipped short allowing minimal winding on the string post and one with no winding thread at either end. Postage in UK is around £3.50 for recycled packing materials and 1st Class Recorded Delivery (2nd Class is only marginally cheaper) - I will confirm exact p/p with the recipient of strings.

Edited by MarcDan

[quote name='MarcDan' post='1321487' date='Jul 30 2011, 05:15 PM']I have 10 old and unused Rotosound B strings (9 x 125 and 1 x 130) - all roundwound - to offer anyone who needs one or two for the price of the postage or personal collection from London NW3. I also have 3 used B strings - one clipped short allowing minimal winding on the string post and one with no thread at either end, the third is probably a Rotosound.[/quote]

Hi,

what were you looking at for postage?

I'd like a couple of the 125s - means I can buy 4 string packs.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='Bernmeister' post='1330611' date='Aug 7 2011, 07:55 AM']If you still have some of the unused 125's available i'd be interested.
Please let me know if you have some & how much you'd like for postage please.

Cheers[/quote]
I'd be happy to take the 130.

G.