Why become a member? ×

Feeler. FT Eden Metro Combo + 2x10 extension

Houtoe

Right, brought this a while ago from here, looking for the possibility of trading for something Markbass / Gallien Krueger like

so stock photos until I get home from work

so the 2x10 combo, fresh from a complete service, new tube fitted ect.
and the 2x10 extension cab. Trying out is of course welcome and possible, im based in Farnborough, Hampshire
any questions just PM me

[attachment=85871:Copy_of_..._x_1824_.jpg]

picture thanks to Nik!

Cheers
Chris

Edited by Houtoe

[quote name='Houtoe' post='1316606' date='Jul 26 2011, 08:48 AM']Right, brought this a while ago from here, looking for the possibility of trading for something Markbass / Gallien Krueger like

so stock photos until I get home from work

so the 2x10 combo, fresh from a complete service, new tube fitted ect.
and the 2x10 extension cab. Trying out is of course welcome and possible, im based in Farnborough, Hampshire
any questions just PM me
Cheers
Chris[/quote]

This was my old rig if i'm not mistaken, which I bought 2 or 3 years ago from Crez.. I gigged it a lot and it never ever let me down! It's a fabulous set-up and i still miss it's flexibility and features to be honest...

I only moved it on as i wanted to go down a more valve-driven route and my band had stopped..otherwise, I'd definitely have kept it.

With a recent service etc, etc, this has got to be good for someone on here because it's so versatile and having the two channels (with the footswitch), makes it so useful for gigging..

It looks like this:

[attachment=85748:Copy_of_..._x_1824_.jpg]

Good luck with the sale!

.this is indeed your old rig Nik, awesome peice of kit! I love it, just thought id throw it up into the world of basschat, if no one offers up anything i like i will have no problem what so ever in keeping it for a long long time so!

Chris