Why become a member? ×

some pedals for sale or trade?

0175westwood29

hi guys

need to get a few pedals sold due to money issues and moving house so need to free up some space.

first of i have a napalm snowball feed back looper, its in like new condition only used a few times at practice and its just not for me! very cool and is tiney but really well put together!
im looking for £40.00 posted for this.

next up is a behringer bass chorus pedal, its an ok chorus for the price, looking for 20 quid posted

then sadly im having to also sell my boss ce-5 i love this pedal but atm im not using it and i need the cash so ill hopefully get another soon!
im looking for 50 quid for this as its in good nick and is an awesome chorus for bass.

then i have my boss phaser pedal the ph-3, this is like new! sadly again having to sell due to needing the monies, looking for 60 quid posted.

then i have a zakk wylde wah wah pedal from dunlop this has a broken battery cover but otherwise works just fine, ideally looking for around 60 quid for this.

please message me if you are interested ive only used these pedals at practice so they have been treated well, im not looking for trades but if you have some thing that you think i may like or you want to put some money plus a pedal then just throw me a message.

andy

Edited by 0175westwood29