Why become a member? ×

Marshall 7015

Dvisions

Hi guys,

No idea how much these are worth so I thought I'd try my luck at £70. Its sat unused in my practise room for a few years now, and I'm not a massive fan of 1x15s, so it'd be nice to see this go to a loving home.

Here's what the Marshall website says about it;

7015 Cabinet

1x15" (200 Watts RMS, 8 Ohms).

A single 15" driver specially selected for it's all round performance is at the heart of this compact cabinet. Clear vibrant top end response and good solid bottom end, with rear porting to eliminate any speaker 'flap', make the 7015 the automatic choice for the hard working club band player. When used in conjunction with the 7041 it would form the foundation of a stunning compact Marshall Dynamic Bass Stack.

Dimensions (mm): W 606 x H 606 x D 370.

Weight: 35Kg

Collection only please!

Ooohhh, colour me interested; waiting to see if an Ashdown in warwick comes off but I'll have a look at how far Peterborough is...

EDIT - feck it, I'll have it. Might be a week before I can get to P/borough but I know someone over there who might be able to collect and hold it for me...

Edited by Ian Savage

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='1315988' date='Jul 25 2011, 05:31 PM']Ooohhh, colour me interested; waiting to see if an Ashdown in warwick comes off but I'll have a look at how far Peterborough is...

EDIT - feck it, I'll have it. Might be a week before I can get to P/borough but I know someone over there who might be able to collect and hold it for me...[/quote]

I'm actually live in Huntingdon, about 20 minutes away from Peterborough, but I can easily drive down to Peterborough if that's gonna be easier for you/your friend!

[quote name='Dvisions' post='1316027' date='Jul 25 2011, 05:57 PM']I'm actually live in Huntingdon, about 20 minutes away from Peterborough, but I can easily drive down to Peterborough if that's gonna be easier for you/your friend![/quote]

Huntingdon's about the same distance for me by the look of things, I'll be coming from Birmingham! Shall check the diary and see when I can pop over - when's good for you?

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='1316846' date='Jul 26 2011, 11:54 AM']Sweet as, I'll drop you a PM; possibly tomorrow?[/quote]

Tomorrow might be a bit too late notice to cancel my plans, sorry dude. Drop me a PM if you can get another day sorted :)

[quote name='Dvisions' post='1317160' date='Jul 26 2011, 03:08 PM']Tomorrow might be a bit too late notice to cancel my plans, sorry dude. Drop me a PM if you can get another day sorted :)[/quote]

No problem, I've since realised that I'm supposed to be going out for a bite with me brother tomorrow afternoon anyway, which if it goes according to form will leave me unable to drive legally :)

I'm away this weekend Friday & Saturday, but Sunday evening might be do-able?