Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Markbass New York 121 with Roqsolid cover

G-funk45

Due to extremely trying financial times it is with a heavy heart that I am having to sell a lot of stuff so next up is my as new [b]Markbass New York 121[/b]

I am sure you are all aware of the build and sound quality of Markbass equipment so I wont bore you with all that right now.

Needless to say this is an awesome and compact alternative to full on gig and is suited to a variety of music genres and venue sizes.

This item is in A1 condition as it is only 3 months old and has never left my studio. Comes with custom Roqsolid cover.

All additional information can be found on the Markbass website [url="http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=97"]HERE.[/url]

Due to the age and superb condition of this cab and the fact that brand new ones sell for about £475 (gak), I am hoping to put a price of £330 on this item but please feel free to make a suitable offer - I worst I can say is 'no thanks'.

Photos to follow but as with all my items currently for sale I just wanted to get the ball rolling on this sale as I am in urgent to realise funds.

Thanks and please dont hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Additionally, please check my signature below for more items for sale.

Edited by G-funk45

[quote name='G-funk45' post='1318569' date='Jul 27 2011, 07:37 PM']A quick update with some (poor) photos. At least they show you that it does actually exist.

Will consider sensible offers for this as new piece of awesome.[/quote]

PMd

[quote name='G-funk45' post='1320941' date='Jul 29 2011, 11:06 PM']Sorry ash but I have received no PM.[/quote]
PM'd again! I'm still very interested, if you don't get this one PM me. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='magicbass' post='1343264' date='Aug 17 2011, 03:31 PM']Hi is your 12" Mark bass for sale? if so were r u based, Thanks[/quote]

Apologies, payment for this cab was received yesterday and only just getting around to updating the thread.

Good luck with your search.