Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

Skezza

Hi

I have the yamaha BBt 500 1 x15 combo on castors mint condition. £180
I also have the 2 of the bbt 2x 10 speakers again mint condition £125 each
Amp head without the 1 x15 cab £140

The combo is 250 watts into a 4 ohm internal speaker. If you add one of the speakers you get the full 500 watts at 2 ohms.

OR you can remove the head from the combo and use it with the 2 BBT210s again getting the 2 ohm load and 500 watts

If you want all of it ill take £400 cash or amplifier speaker trades considered.

I am especially after a headless 4 string, an aerodyne precision bass, a warwick corvette double $$
or in amplifiers an Eden or EA iamps head

will consider any other trades please pm me as they go to my phone I am not able to check basschat at work

skez

phots here

[url="http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Jonnygonad/yamaha/"]http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Jonnygonad/yamaha/[/url]

Edited by Skezza

I've got this Amp with 4x10 and 2x10 cabs. It's a good bit of kit, plenty loud and with a wide range of sounds. The tube preset is fairly convincing however, the distortion is a bit pants.

I'm really happy with mine and I paid a lot more than this.

A bargain I'd say.

Good luck,

LC

[quote name='LemonCello' post='1311133' date='Jul 21 2011, 08:34 AM']I've got this Amp with 4x10 and 2x10 cabs. It's a good bit of kit, plenty loud and with a wide range of sounds. The tube preset is fairly convincing however, the distortion is a bit pants.

I'm really happy with mine and I paid a lot more than this.

A bargain I'd say.

Good luck,

LC[/quote]
Yes a great bit of kit the flat sound w3hich is the only one I would use is quite hi fi
but its a bit OTT for a backup rig and that is all it really has been

skez