Why become a member? ×

MXR M-80 Bass DI+: £80 posted

Etienne

Hi folks,

I've decided to put my MXR M-80 DI+ on the block! I bought this from steviedee back in April this year, and have only gigged it once, as I pretty much always use the DI on my G-K head for live stuff.

Here's the link to Stevie's FS thread, containing photos and the MXR blurb:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=131130&hl=MXR"]MXR[/url]

It's in exactly the same great condition as when I bought it, so [b]£80[/b] seems reasonable to me! Comes in the original box, complete with instructions and a fresh Duracell 9V battery fitted. Price also includes mainland UK shipping. No offers please!
Will trade for an EBS Multicomp (Black Label, True Bypass model) or a Tech 21 VT Bass pedal. Will also consider a Tech 21 Leeds pedal that I can modify for that Entwistle crunch...

Please PM if you're interested, thanks for looking!

***EDIT: NOW SOLD, PENDING USUAL BASSCHAT STUFF***

Etienne :)

Edited by Etienne

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Black_Eyes' post='1332912' date='Aug 8 2011, 10:55 PM']International shipping?[/quote]

Possibly, depends on whereabouts you are. I would have to charge the shipping costs on top of the £80 asking price though...

[quote name='Black_Eyes' post='1333869' date='Aug 9 2011, 05:48 PM']Italy :)[/quote]

Just got a rough quote from Interparcel- think you'd be looking at around £25 inc. VAT to ship it to Italy, so I'll be looking for approximately £105 total. PM me if you want to discuss further! :)

[quote name='GarethFlatlands' post='1339841' date='Aug 14 2011, 06:02 PM']Doh! Dibs if it falls through for any reason.[/quote]

Just waiting for the payment to come through from anty this afternoon, so I'm 99.9% certain that this is a done deal. Will let you know if anything changes though! :)