Why become a member? ×

2 X tickets for Primus @ Brixton academy, London (13th)

So got too many tickets in a trigger happy moment and don't enough friends who are Primus fans so offering them up here.

£50 delivered recorded first class, which is face value so cheaper than what I paid, will also consider trade for something bass related like an FX pedal or something.

I am still planning to go the gig myself s so I could give it to you there though I wouldn't recommend it in case i get stuck on train or anything like that.

Will post up a crappy picture taken with my phone shortly (need somewhere to host it). or I can email it to you.

Thanks, Oliver

Edited by krazy_olie

[quote name='krazy_olie' post='1288691' date='Jul 1 2011, 10:06 AM']So got too many tickets in a trigger happy moment and don't enough friends who are Primus fans so offering them up here.

£50 delivered recorded first class, which is face value so cheaper than what I paid, will also consider trade for something bass related like an FX pedal or something.

I am still planning to go the gig myself s so I could give it to you there though I wouldn't recommend it in case i get stuck on train or anything like that.

Will post up a crappy picture taken with my phone shortly (need somewhere to host it). or I can email it to you.

Thanks, Oliver[/quote]

WHens the gig?