Why become a member? ×

VT2 Bass Rack Mount

karlbbb

I was just wondering if DHA offered customizing options to the VT2 Bass RM? Come summer I'm looking at getting a rack together, and I planned on it being quite a basic rack, with a tuner, pre-amp (hopefully DHA) and a power amp.

I was wondering if it was possible to add a switchable output to a tuner, that would also mute the main output, and be switchable from the pedal? How much would this add to the cost?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Karl

[quote name='karlbbb' post='148353' date='Feb 28 2008, 12:30 PM']I was just wondering if DHA offered customizing options to the VT2 Bass RM? Come summer I'm looking at getting a rack together, and I planned on it being quite a basic rack, with a tuner, pre-amp (hopefully DHA) and a power amp.

I was wondering if it was possible to add a switchable output to a tuner, that would also mute the main output, and be switchable from the pedal? How much would this add to the cost?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Karl[/quote]

Hi Karl,

It sounds like a good feature so I will add it to the design at no extra cost.

Dave

[quote name='DHA' post='148889' date='Feb 29 2008, 12:11 PM']Hi Karl,

It sounds like a good feature so I will add it to the design at no extra cost.

Dave[/quote]

That would be amazing! It's only going to be August when I buy as I'm going away to sea for 4 months (come back to a nice 4 figure sum sat in the bank :) ) but I will definitely buy after hearing only good things!

Cheers, Karl.