Why become a member? ×

Marshall MB30 practice amp

Tyron

I have always been a hoarder, seems my wife aswell and now my son too - so something has to give! Hence, part of a big clear-out -

Marshall MB30 practice amp, I've seen good reviews of this and it sounds fine to me the few times I've used it.

Bought about a year ago from a guy who had it only a few months apparently and hardly used it. Shortly after I got hold of another amp so this is just sitting here gathering dust.

No damage at all apart from one or two tiny marks (and I'm being fussy) - certainly no dents or rips etc. I have the original 'owners manual' to go with it.

Dimensions: 440 x 410 x 260

Weight: 14.8kg

More details on the Marshall site here: [url="http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?productCode=MB30&pageType=OVERVIEW"]Marshall MB30 page[/url]

I'd like £50 cash for it, collected from Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 postcode area, not far from M25 Junc 18.

Have a bass here so you can test it, I'd offer to demonstrate but can't really play! (too many dreams/hobbies, too little time!)

Regards, Tyron

Edited by Tyron

• 2 weeks later...

Bump it up.

I might be able to meet up somewhere not too far away for petrol money if that helps? Not too keen on driving in the city though!

Is my price too high? Are these just pieces of junk that no one wants? Any thoughts please? Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Tyron' post='1296692' date='Jul 8 2011, 01:47 AM']Bump it up.

I might be able to meet up somewhere not too far away for petrol money if that helps? Not too keen on driving in the city though!

Is my price too high? Are these just pieces of junk that no one wants? Any thoughts please? Cheers.[/quote]

I recently sold an MB15 for £35, so think £50 for the MB30, which is obviously twice as powerful, is a good price. These are great little amps. I only sold mine cos Ampeg have finally brought out a practice amp, (and Ampeg is God of Bass Amps to me) otherwise I would have kept it.

Interparcel, or Parcel2go are good couriers to look at for something of this size.

Edited by Lozz196