Why become a member? ×

FS/T CIJ Fender Precision '51 RI, upgraded.

jonsparrow91

Tada! A lovely example of a Japanese Fender and why Fender should stop discontinuing their best models! Upgraded with a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder, an arm contour (which is a god send if you've ever played a slab body, an American Vintage Fender bridge (the kind they put on MIA Fenders) and a set of loverly Thomastik Infeld flats. Also extra gubbins, a pickup cover, a foam mute, a lovely vintagey Fender strap and the original pickup. More pictures and details? Don't hesitate to ask!

Reason for selling? After 5 years of playing and constantly buying and selling, buying and selling, etc, I have come to the conclusion that Jazz Bass are for me.
[b]
Things I am after:[/b]

Swap for a Road Worn Jazz, 90s MIA Jazz, Reggie Hamilton Jazz, CIJ Jazzes, non-export Aerodyne Jazz, Fender Jaguar bass.

P/X (cash from me) newer MIA Jazz, Marcus Miller Jazz, maybe a Sandberg Jazz? (Not sure how much they're worth.)

P/X (cash TO me) 60s Jazz RI, Highway 1 Jazz, Squier VMJ (only the sunburst/maple one).

I WILL CONSIDER ANY OFFER YOU GIVE ME> :) These are just guidelines of the kind of thing I'd like. The worst I can do is say no!

4 or 5 strings, either is good for me. I prefer maple necks but rosewood isn't a deal breaker (unless the body is black, call me shallow). I'm fine with a bit of mojo.

Ta for reading. :)

Jon Edited by spaz91