Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB614

goaround

[b]Yamaha BB614[/b]

Spec:

The four string Yamaha BB614 electric bass guitar features the classic BB shape, two spilt single coil and one single coil soapbar with bar polepice pickups, active electronics.

Construction: Bolt-on neck.

Scale Length: 864mm (34").

Fingerboard: Rosewood.

Frets: 21 Large.

Radius: 250mm (10").

Body: Alder.

Neck: Maple.

Tuners: Open type.

Bridge: Vintage Style.

Pickups: 2 Split single coil, 1 Soapbar single coil.

Pickup Switch: Pickup Balancer.

Controls: Speed Knobs for Master Volume, Balancer, Trebl, Bass Mid Cut Frequency, Mid Cut On-Off Switch.

I got this in a trade and had been using it as practice bass but as I prefer passive basses I'm using my VMJ more now.

There is buckle rash on the back, scratches on the front, chips in the headstock, but being black you can only see the last unless you look very closely.

The bass control is scratchy when turned (but no problem once in desired position). Some of the control knobs wre replaced by the previous owner but I have the originals.

None of the above issues stop this being an easy to play bass with a wide range of tones, but I've priced accordingly. It would make an ideal beginners bass and I would give a discount if purchased with the RBW200 combo I've got sale (£150 for both). Unfortunately I dont have a case for this.

[b]£125 collected from Gloucester
[/b] *SOLD*

Not great photos but looked even worse with the reflection of the flash, if you want any more of anything specific let me know.

Edited by goaround