Why become a member? ×

FS/FT 10u Shockmount/wheels £100 ono | 1516e Cab £70 ono

Monz

Since aquiring my new setup these are taking up space and could do with a new home

--------------------------------------------
Peavey Megabass 1516e Cab (1 x 15" BW and 2 x 8" BW) Max pwr 400w Program / 200w RMS (28.3v cont) Impedance 4 Ohm. Crossover 600Hz. Full Range or Bi-Amp operable 1/4 inch input jacks [b][u]£70 ono[/u][/b]

PROEL 10u Shockmount Rack/flightcase on wheels in as new condition with all fittings and trays [b][u]£100 ono [/u][/b](that's way less than half ebay new price)

THESE ARE £239.00 on ebay

[attachment=83144:proel.jpg] [url="http://proel.com/system/modules/com.proelgroup.templates/elements/stampa.jsp?idp=/proel/products/kms/11069094975640/11621383630760&sku=CR410BLKMW"]PDF Spec sheet for Proel Rack[/url]

Still open for trades - Good quality 4u Rack bag | Compressor (pref rackmount) but pedal might do | Anything else you might have?

Edited by Monz

[quote name='Wooks79' post='1260519' date='Jun 7 2011, 11:30 PM']Interested in the matamp, any other info on it please? Ta.[/quote]

Certainly...

It's 4 ohm, 800W, it's a sealed cab (infinite baffle), it has ferite drivers not neo's, it's covered in black tolex and has the picture frame front with black sound cloth.

This cab was the very first 2x12 bass cab Matamp produced as they didn't make them until I asked for one and they went through a few driver configurations until we found one one that worked as well as these do. It's not the lightest cab but I've lifted it in and out of my van lots of times and I used to lift it onto the top of a 4x10 every gig. The drivers alone are 240 quid to buy.

A few Basschatters have played through this and all said they loved it...

When I first had it made we run a Mesa 400+ through it at full tonk and it didn't break sweat. I would love to keep it to be honest but I have so many amps and cabs now and nowhere to keep them I am having to be ruthless (well She Who Must Be Obeyed has told me I am having to be ruthless) and she did let me get the PJB 24B :)