Why become a member? ×

Introducing...

basscowboy

Hi All,

This is my first post. Basswise I've been playing for about twenty years, been in a couple of bands but really only doing it for the hell of it now. I lean toward jazz/funk but will jam along with anything or anybody. I got the bug from my old man who used to play in a blues band in the sixties - back then he had a Hofner Semi-Acoustic Harmony which he threw in the trash in the late 80's. Since then he has seen the error of his ways and now restores old basses and guitars in his retirement - even building a few custom numbers from scratch

I have an alterior motive for posting in that I'm moving to Australia at the end of the year and I need to sell my Double Bass - it's too big to ship really so I've gone electric again, this time a Warwick Dolphin which I bought from a nice chap on ebay a few weeks ago. I will put a seperate post in the appropriate forum about the big violin ( as my wife calls it ). Just thought I would advertise it here first before sticking it on ebay.

Best regards

BC