Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FT: Orange Bass Terror 500 (TC Classic RH450 Wanted)

Hey everybody, Orange Bass Terror 500 For Trade with a TC Electronics Classic RH450.

*edit* Or I'll just buy your Classic RH450?

I love my Orange Bass Terror 500. It's a brilliant, simple, powerful amp with a rich harmonic tone and plenty of grunt. It's always turned heads when I've used it, but it's only seen 8 gigs. Mine is up for grabs and it's in extremely good condition, comes with the official Orange gig bag and I'm throwing in the 40db DI attenuator for no extra cost (which solves the "Hot Output" problem like a charm).

Why am I selling it?

My cabs are the TC Electronics RS210 and RS212 which I use in a vertical configuration. So basically I'd just like to match 'em up by brand. The other thing is, while the Orange head is very much a small and compact Class D lightweight amp, it simply wasn't designed to be perched on top of a vertical RS210, and I'm tired of having to go to lengths to secure it on top or just outright place it on the floor/table to ensure that it's out of harms' way and subsequently negate the whole look of having a cool stack behind me :)

My preference is to swap, so if you want to discuss the terms of this, drop me a PM.

If someone out there is selling a Classic 450 , I'm also very interested. I'm all kinds of skint at the moment, but I would be happy to consider just purchasing the Rebel Head from you if you don't want the Orange. Once I get a feel for the price of the head I can then go about selling the Orange to recoup. But my first choice is ideally a swap to keep things simple :)

Edited by DaveMuadDib

Offers for the Bass Terror are also welcome, but please remember that it's much more desirable situation for me to temporarily be utterly skint but have 2 amps rather than be well-off and have NO amp ;-) If I end up buying a TC head, you'd be first in line for the Orange.

Edited by DaveMuadDib

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...