Why become a member? ×

Markbass SD1200

Markbass SD1200 up for sale. I really debated against getting rid of this as its so good, but i'm in love with my Streamliner 900 and it's one or the other :) .

You can see the specs here -

[url="http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=100"]http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=100[/url]

HEIGHT
3.39 in. / 8.6 cm (2U)
DEPTH
11.9 in. / 30.2 cm
WIDTH
14.5" / 36.8 cm (with rack ears: 19" / 48.3 cm)
WEIGHT
9.15 lbs / 4,15 kg
OUTPUT POWER
750W RMS @ 8 ohm, 1200W RMS @ 4 ohm

It is very light and very, very loud. Played an outdoor festival a few weeks ago and only got up to 12 o'clock on the master before it was too much. Its nice to have a lot of headroom but I don't feel I get the full benefit of it through my 2 8ohm cabs. Don't worry it also does quiet too.

Bought it in October 2010 from Mark at Bass Direct so its like new, no damage or scratches. No problems at all and its still under warranty.

I'm looking for £725 delivered (they are about £950 new).

PRICE DROP - £700 (ex shipping)

PM questions, offers, anything really.

Edited by ryancowell25

BUMP price drop

£725 posted

This is in line with the last SD1200 sold on here.

Again apologies for no pictures, it does exist, honest,i've just had a nightmare getting time to sort them due to work commitments.

They will appear ASAP. Theres not much to look at though as its a new head with no damage.

Bear in mind it is slightly bigger than the standard Mark Heads (about the length and width of a laptop) but is super light for the power it kicks out.

Thanks

Its certainly has a lot more headroom than the TC stuff and in my opinion a very neutral sound.

I'd seriously keep it as a back up for the Genz Benz if I could justify it but I have some serious GAS for something else.

I'm open to offers, as I always say the worst I can say is no thanks.