Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz White Pearl pickguard (4-ply) - 13£ posted - SOLD

Jazz White Pearl pickguard (4-ply) made with a good quality pearloid material. Very light crazing on the surface but no big scratches. 13£ posted.

Purchased recently from Basschat member (http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=136447).
Note: Will not fit the newer (post 2008) Fender Jazz USA Standard (no truss rod cutout etc.), hence the sale. Thisnameistaken (who I bought it from) told me it fitted his older Fender Jazz USA.

In fact this 'darker/creamier' Pearl White looks amazing with Olympic White bass (see: the pic, the pickguard next to the bass) as compared with the 'pure' Pearl White, which in my opinion clashes with Olympic White (see: the pickguard fitted on the bass). In fact I'm still looking for this 'darker/creamier' Pearl White material so the Bass Doc can cut me out a properly fitting one. If you know where I can buy this 'darker/creamier' Pearl White material for reasonable price (WD bloody hell !!!) let me know !

I posted the pdf of the pickguard outline here [url="https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0yhc3_7BT8VZjI5ZGY3MWYtN2E3MC00Y2YzLWJjNjAtMTAwODZkZDhiY2E0&hl=en_US&authkey=CJ6ZsaQN"] ( Pickguard Outline )[/url] to make it easy to check if it will fit your bass.

Edited by shemeckfrac

[quote name='davebass66' post='1255178' date='Jun 3 2011, 10:58 AM']So, hang on, are you selling the 'pure' pearl white one or the off white?!

Also do you think it will fit on a '98 mex Jazz deluxe? if so I'd be very interested!

Dave[/quote]

Dave,

Selling the 'off white' placed left of my bass. Make sure you print off the outline attached and verify that the holes and the size match.
Don't know what basses it fits. All I know is that it doesn't fit mine.

I'm about to post it to you tomorrow, so its last chance to verify it.