Why become a member? ×

*SOLD * Status Empathy 5-string headed thru-neck *SOLD*

lowregisterhead

***SOLD*** Sold pending the usual... ***SOLD***

For sale, my Status Empathy 5 headed, made in 2000, bought only a few months ago from the original owner who hardly played it, hence fantastic condition. It has a true thru-neck, all the way to the bridge, which is no longer available from Status. The only tiny blemish is a repaired chip in the lacquer close to the lower edge of the back of the neck at the 12th fret, shown in the photos.

A virtually as-new Status embossed Hiscox Liteflight case and a spare set of knobs are included. This bass is a rarity, but I'm having to 'rationalise' my collection to finance a new rig... :)

It's only going to be on BC until next week, then it's off to The Gallery for a commission sale, and it'll cost you more there, so if you're interested I'd urge you to grab it NOW! :)

£1600. No trades please, cash sale only.

Dave

Edited by lowregisterhead

[quote name='lowregisterhead' post='1245914' date='May 26 2011, 05:15 PM']Forgot to mention it's maple facings and mahogany core...[/quote]

...and forgot to mention that it's got the 18v 3-band eq with mid cut/boost switch similar to an S2. I've owned an S2, and the Empathy's got much more punch, grunt and sustain...