Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ATK305 in black [SOLD]

Scotticus

Sold via Gumtree. Original post left here for reference if anyone else is researching prices.

You probably know what an ATK is. There are plenty of rave reviews online and just as much in the way of disappointment now that Ibanez has stopped making them.

Let's open at £300 for this one. Fairly firm on the price I'm afraid chaps, because I'm stony broke.

Some raw specs for you, minus the marketing blurb:
[list]
[*]Ash body, maple fingerboard
[*]Scale - 34"
[*]Width at nut: 45mm
[*]Spacing at bridge: 17 mm
[*]22 frets (jumbo apparently)
[*]Bolt-on neck (5 bolts)
[*]Strings through the body
[*]Ibanez triple coil pickup (very quiet bass for it's price range)
[*]Volume, coil tap, and 3-band active EQ
[/list]

As you can see, the finish is a black sparkle. When I got this, Ibanez were only supplying the natural finish in the UK, this was imported from the states. I mention it because you're unlikely to see another dude on your circuit playing one of these.

It's been well looked after for the 2 years I've had it. The jack socket was replaced during a setup at the bass gallery a year or so back. Other than that minor repair, I've never encountered any reliability issues.

If you're anywhere near South West London, you'd be welcome to come and have a play.

Note: the attached pic is a stock photo. I'm blind, so taking decent photos is a bit tricky. PM me if you need closeups of the actual bass to make a decision, I'll be able to get them taken on Friday.

Cheers
Scott

Edited by Scotticus

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1244149' date='May 25 2011, 12:35 PM']That is possibly one of the coolest basses I've ever seen and if I had the money free I'd snap it up! Don't suppose you're interested in any trades are you?

Alex[/quote]
Hey Alex,

Probably not, but what did you have in mind?

Scott