Why become a member? ×

FS: CIJ Fender Jazz Bass Fretless

ondroid

NOW SOLD

Selling my CIJ Fender Jazz Bass lined fretless bass. It just does not get enough use so it needs a new home. Overall very good condition. There are a few belt scratches on the back of the body and a chip right next to the strap holder (pictured). Very light [s]fretware[/s] [s]fret wear[/s] fingerboard wear from a short period of using roundwounds. Currently strung with D'Addario Chromes flatwounds. Serial number is S 028383. White pickguard (never attached) and basic Fender gig bag are included (not the pictured hard case).

Looking for [s]£400[/s] £380. Collection preferred but courier delivery can be arranged at a cost of around £20. I am based in Sheffield (and commute to Bradford from Monday to Wednesday and I am happy to deliver along the route).

[attachment=80647:fretless01.jpg] [attachment=80648:fretless02.jpg] [attachment=80649:fretless03.jpg] [attachment=80650:fretless04.jpg] [attachment=80651:fretless05.jpg] [attachment=80652:fretless06.jpg] [attachment=80653:fretless07.jpg]

Edited by ondroid

[quote name='ondroid' post='1240651' date='May 22 2011, 07:40 PM']Very light fretware from a short period of using roundwounds.[/quote]

Fretware? I thought it was fretless? :) :)

Lovely bass mate, good luck with the sale

[quote name='OmeDunk' post='1240859' date='May 22 2011, 09:25 PM']Fretware? I thought it was fretless? :lol: :)

Lovely bass mate, good luck with the sale[/quote]

I can confirm it is fretless :) Now corrected. Cheers!

[quote name='ondroid' post='1241012' date='May 22 2011, 11:28 PM']I can confirm it is fretless :) Now corrected. Cheers![/quote]

are you sure it was corrected?

you mean fingerboard wear, I presume, not *fret* wear :) (wearing pedant hat :lol:)

[quote name='mcnach' post='1241572' date='May 23 2011, 01:38 PM']are you sure it was corrected?

you mean fingerboard wear, I presume, not *fret* wear :) (wearing pedant hat :))[/quote]

You're right, mcnach. And I was wrong again. Attempt to make it right #2.

• 2 weeks later...