Why become a member? ×

SOLD BOSS ME-50B Effects SOLD

bob_sixer

Not sure how long I've had this but certainly over 5 years. However, it has been in the fitted Jessops camera case (included in sale) since new and is therefore in excellent condition. I have read on the basschat forum that in patch mode there is a slight delay when switching patches. I have never experienced this but there again I normally use it in 'stomp box' mode with Octave, Crunch and Chorus/Reverb settings on each of the manual pedals. I use it via my amp FX send/return loop and it is whisper quiet and has never let me down ever.

I used to have an ME6B many years ago and also had their flagship GT6B for a short time but it was too big and hard to programme. The ME-50B is the perfect balance for the gigging bassist (IMHO).

There are so many effects built in as well as various options for the rocker pedal too. I particularly like the kick drum option which is great for rehearsing timings when you are without a drummer.

All in all a great and neatly sized effects box. I have the original printed manual and of course the BOSS PSU which are both included in the sale.

Edited by bob_sixer