Why become a member? ×

Peavey Milestone Mk I Jazz =SOLD=

daz

Peavey Milestone Mk I for sale [b] £30[/b] I got it for that on ebay last year, so cant in all good conscience ask for more. I was lucky that week ebay was awash with similar basses if i recal correctly.

These Milestone Mk I jazz bass are apparently quite rare. there was some discussion on the forum last year when i bought it. Everyone thought it was actually a MKIII, which is much more common. Until a MKIII owner pointed out that his has a longer top horn. Cant really find out anything about them except they are scarce as hens teeth.

Im only selling it because my just failed my MOT last week, its gonna cost me £200 to get done. I am broke ass poor, as were suposed to be on holiday in 3 weeks with me taking them in my car! Yes i know I'm stupid, just didn't think it'd fail so bad this year, after sailing through last year. Probably gonna have to sell the Farida FB20 jazz i bought only a few months back too :) Ill sell it for what i got it for if i do.

My own stupid fault etc etc.

Don't particularly want to post it. I am in Chester for picking up. May have to ebay it if no one wants it here.

Thats not rust on the tuners it was a bit of graphite grease mixture or something, wiped off anyway.

Edited by daz

[quote name='YehItsRyan' post='1262074' date='Jun 8 2011, 11:04 PM']If you're willing to post I'll take it off you no problem :).[/quote]

Several people have said the same thing. I am on holiday for 2 weeks. We will see when i get back.