Why become a member? ×

Bootsy Collins Funk University,Are you a member?

I havn't posted here for a while, so maybe there is already a thread on this topic but this online site is almost going into year two. I joined Funk U at the beginning and I know that there are some people from all around the world that are also members. As a worth-while internet learning experience for bass players of all levels , it is amazing to me how good it has been from the beginning. This helped me back to music after a layoff of over 25 years. As you all know there are many internet sites to learn bass guitar as well as electric guitar. The difference here has been the direct input , interest and feedback from the fellow students as well as the Professors......................This is not an advertisment for FUNK U, they don't need me to tout them, but many people attempt to teach themselves music and don't have much sucess. With the bass, all you need to do to make some noise is to buy a bass and an amp and plug in. Soon without the proper teacher or instruction you are selling your bass and amp or its in the basment closet not being used.......................I myself went to formal music school for the string bass and have a degree that I blow my nose with.........................In anycase Funk U.(Google will get you there) is worth looking into and the cost (low) will please you
........If you are already a member then you know what I am talking about....Funk On People..................