Why become a member? ×

Yamaha Attitude Special £ 350.00 ono

Piggery Bandana

[attachment=79701:DSC00066.JPG][attachment=79700:IMG00038...015_2000.jpg]

Its not the one with the scallops, Its not got the dual outputs, It doesnt have the hipshot.....

It is slightly road weary ..... or distressed is the more commonly used term these days innit?

So what is it?

Its a rock beast mofo ..... It has the neck subwoofer pickup and can certainly keep even the most unruly guitarist in check.... It is built like a tank and is more Rock than you will ever need....

Now this aint a subtle machine and aint gonna be of any use to you if you are looking for a slap monster or a jaco pastorius like jazz bass..... Its a slobbering rock monster and you dont really wear it so much as it drapes itself on you and un-nervingly rests its bolox on your leg... Its like an irish wolfhound with an erection jumping up at you.

If your looking you know what it is and what it can do in capable hands.

It has been signed by Mr Sheehan on the front upper horn and in bigger letters across the back at PMT in manchester last year...

It aint ding free but it aint battered either and the neck has been sweated on, on more than one ocassion.... Its a bass that is meant to be played .... hard, and it has been!

Reason for letting it go ?? I use a geddy lee jazz for everything and dont wheel out the yamaha for more than one song a night, Ive become a jazz man i guess!

Monies will go towards another jazz probably...

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='1229204' date='May 12 2011, 07:24 PM']GREAT BASSES.

I'd buy if i had more money, i've also got the "Real thing" so too speak :)[/quote]

I have a wish list of basses that i want and will at some point own:-

"The Real Thing!!" with a bi-amped rig to go with it!
A Wal
My Gordy headless that was nicked
John Entwhistles alembic

• 1 month later...

Sorry fender73, this one is now mine. Has a much wider neck than I thought, thought I'd dropped a clanger at first.
After sanding 16 years of sweat off it, and doing some other work on it, it has become the "take to gig as back up to my P".
Like it so much, having to sell my Aerodyne Jazz to get the Mrs off my back.

(3 basses, grudgingly OK, 4 basses, sell one or face the wroth :) ).

Karl.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='karlfer' post='1329531' date='Aug 6 2011, 05:34 AM']Now my P is the back up.
This thing is bloody marvellous :) .
Karl.[/quote]

You did WHAT to the neck :)

I hope you man just gave it a good clean and not what i think! haha,

If i did anything to neck of one (firstly i'd have to be minted! haha) i'd thin the neck (depth wise, i LOVE the width!) to a really slim D shape but i have odd tastes in necks!