Why become a member? ×

Sold: Washburn Force 5 Bass FOR SALE

jamesowen

For sale is my Washburn Force 5, 5 string bass guitar finished in natural wood.

I've owned this bass for just over a year now and the sound and feel is just amazing. Unfortunately due to financial circumstances I cannot afford to keep the bass so i'm having to sell.
The bass is in mint condition as it has always been kept in a gig bag when not being used. I recently had fitted a brand new set of strings last month so even these are brand new. I have photographed it from many angles so you can see this.
The bass is finished in a lovely maple/mahogany laminate which does look exceedingly good, because of the colour variations.
It's never been gigged, so I still have all the original packaging and if the winning bidder/buyer wishes I can ship the bass ensuring that it is packaged with lots of bubble wrap in it's original box.

For the bass i'd be looking at offers around £275.

Many Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

www.theelectronichome.co.uk
[email protected]
[attachment=79670:IMG_2177.jpg]
[attachment=79669:IMG_2175.JPG]
[attachment=79667:IMG_2169.JPG]
[attachment=79668:IMG_2170.JPG]
[attachment=79666:IMG_2168.jpg]

Edited by jamesowen

• 2 weeks later...

Found a review of the 4-string version here:

[url="http://www.bassguitarmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65:washburn-force-4-bass&catid=37:bassguitars"]http://www.bassguitarmagazine.com/index.ph...=37:bassguitars[/url]

• 3 weeks later...

Had some interest in this, nothing firm as of yet though. I'd just like to add that the reason I'm selling this bass is because I have two others (one being the 4-string version of this bass) and can't afford to keep them all. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, it is like brand new still, as it has been essentially a spare. There must be someone interested?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='jamesowen' post='1373365' date='Sep 14 2011, 04:12 PM']Looking to really shift this now so will drop the price to £250 ono. Again if you are even slightly interested send me a message with your best offer. Thanks.[/quote]

This looks a lot nicer in your photos than the stock ones. Ill send you a PM when I get in from work. Have a lil bump on me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...