Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball Regular Slinky (5 string sets)

Hi there,

I have 22 sets of roundwound Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 5 string sets to sell, (the ones in the green packets).

guages are: 45, 65, 80, 100, 130

I bought these for a tour when I needed to play a five string, and I no longer have said five string, so I'm selling the strings.

£20 a set, or £400 quid the lot.

£2 postage per set, I'll have to work out the postage for multiple sets, but will obviously work out a bit less than £2 a set, and if you buy the lot I think I should send them registered or something......

I'm good with Paypal, a cheque or cash if you want to pick-up and save on the postage (Watford area)

heres a picture of them:

[attachment=5670:IMG_2607.jpg]

Col

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Col' post='141207' date='Feb 15 2008, 05:07 PM']Hi there,

I have 22 sets of roundwound Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 5 string sets to sell, (the ones in the green packets).

guages are: 45, 65, 80, 100, 130

I bought these for a tour when I needed to play a five string, and I no longer have said five string, so I'm selling the strings.

£18 a set, or £350 quid the lot.

£2 postage per set, I'll have to work out the postage for multiple sets, but will obviously work out a bit less than £2 a set, and if you buy the lot I think I should send them registered or something......

I'm good with Paypal, a cheque or cash if you want to pick-up and save on the postage (Watford area)

heres a picture of them:

[attachment=5670:IMG_2607.jpg]

Col[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...