Why become a member? ×

SOLD: TC Electronic RS112 cab

[b]***SOLD*** ***SOLD*** ***SOLD***[/b]

Nice, smooth-sounding little cab. Totally usurped by my acquisition of a PJB combo... and my wife keeps asking me when I'm selling that black box I don't use any more, so it's time to say goodbye to it. It's about a year old, and it's only had light use at home and rehearsal. Here's the general TC spiel:

[quote]Our RS112 is a new high quality compact cabinet in the RS bass range. RS112 delivers TC tone in a small and compact package. But don't let the tight design fool you, RS112 handles 200 watts of power and the 12" driver and 1" tweeter is the perfect choice for a full toned sound anywhere spaces comes at a premium. As with all of the RS range, the 12" driver and tweeter (with rear HF adjustment) are custom made by the Eminence and offer superior quality and power.

RS112 is ideal as a standalone cabinet for smaller gigs and because it maintains the RS stackability, it can slot in with other RS cabinets to bolster your sound and scale up you system. The portability of RS112 is blatantly obvious, with its 30 lbs weight, small size and top placed handle it is a virtual grab'n go cab.[/quote]
Dimensions are (apparently) W x H x D = 356 x 356 x 498mm, with a weight of 14 kg (just under 31 lb). It's an 8-ohm cab, rated to 200W.

Generally in great condition, with just a few very light scuffs (you can a couple of small scratches along the back in the pictures) and one absolute peach of a scrape off a rear corner (bottom-right as you look at the back of the cab). The wall on my staircase fared much worse from the encounter.

Going rate new seems to be £329. Given the corner scuff and the increasingly intense marital glaring, I'll say [b][s]£200 delivered in the UK[/s] ***SOLD***[/b].

Yes, I've got cream carpets and children. I'm a masochist.

Edited by BottomEndian

Darn, that was quick!!

If for any crazy reason it dosnt work out, can I have second dibs? :)

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='1225627' date='May 9 2011, 10:05 PM']SOLD pending the usual.[/quote]