Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN 23/05/11: Trace Elliot MKV 1518 Cab

[font="Arial Black"][size=7][color="#FF0000"]WITHDRAWN 23/05/11[/color][/size][/font]

Hi folks,

Posting a bit of a feeler in respect of the above mentioned cab.

It's a mid 80's Trace Elliot MKV 1518, 8ohms, 200 watts. The enclosure itself is sound but one of the plastic 1/4" input jacks has come loose and fell into the cab.

Basically the voice coil has finally started to go and the driver produces an audible distortion/overdrive sound when played at any sort of volume.
I've had a tech look at it and the upshot is the driver's finally given up the ghost so, instead of replacing the driver, I thought I'd see if there would be any interest out there in BC Land.

I've really no idea what to put as a reasonable asking price but please feel free to make suggestions or an offer if you're interested. If there's no interest here I'll list it on e-bay/gumtree.

I've added some pics of the front and the damaged input jack but if you need more feel free to ask.

PLEASE NOTE: THE CAB IS LISTED AS SPARES/REPAIR

EDIT 08/05/11 - It'a been mentioned that I should put an asking price otherwise the post will be pulled so in the spirit of not wanting to offend mods/admin lets say £70.
Again I'm open to offers. :)

[attachment=79295:Picture_020.jpg][attachment=79294:Picture_021.jpg][attachment=79293:Picture_023.jp
g]

Cheers,
JDJ

Edited by johnDeereJack