Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Orange cab FS/FT

[b]BOTH SOLD.[/b]

Right, I've been considering this for a little while now, as I want something a bit more practical. It sounds so lush, but it's wasted on me as I DI through my sansamp at most of my gigs. Plus I've had back / shoulder problems after someone went into the back of my car earlier this year, so I want an ultra-light head, as lifting this about is not doing me any favours. Mind you, it's not [i]too[/i] heavy (about 25kg for the head, 30kg for the cab), but it just seems a little unnecessary, especially as my Markbass 4x10 seems to handle any gig I throw at it.

[s]The amp is in good condition and sounds absolutely wonderful, but does have a few little nicks in the tolex. Anyone who has seen how thin the tolex is on these will know that this is inevitable. :) Anyway, I bought it from [b]RyMed[/b] in November, and it had just been serviced and had the power valves replaced (with Electro Harmonix 6550). Since then I have also purchased a cover for it, and it's probably done about 5 or 6 gigs since the service. Given this limited use, I'd quite like to get back what I paid for it, which was [b]£700[/b].[/s]

[s]The cab was bought new about the same time, and it's in really good nick. It's 400 watt, 8ohm, 100db sensitivity, 30 kgs. Again, it has a few marks here and there, but looks pretty stunning in limited edition white. This is a lovely sounding, growly fifteen that's really loud due to it's excellent sensitivity, and once again has a branded cover. I know one of these went very cheap on here a while back (£180), but this is pretty much new - I've played 3 gigs with it! But obviously I have to follow market trends. So therefore, I think [b]£250[/b] is a very reasonable price...[/s]

I'm based in Leeds, but I can deliver for petrol costs.

Trade-wise, I'd be interested in a TC Electronic RC4 foot controller...

Edited by guybrush threepwood

[quote name='Jamo' post='1219166' date='May 3 2011, 08:51 PM']Man I wish, in a couple of months maybe, right now Pffft! The fact I'm also based in Leeds somehow makes it all the more frustrating...[/quote]
Hehe, well keep an eye on it mate, it might still be here in a couple of months, I'm in no big rush... :)