Why become a member? ×

Aria SB-R60 in transluscent gold ***GONE***

Thornybank

Sold to a man frae Glesga....

Here is an early ('81?) Aria through-neck single humbucker bass from the RB series.
It has a couple of tiny dinks in the finish, but scores 9/10 overall for an early '80s classic.
Has the original case, nicely stickered up with retailer, Aria, Marshall and Dire Straits tour memories.
The handle is taped over, but the plastic grip is still in there.
The transluscent gold finish is AMAZING and probably the least-seen of the options.
This is not the honey colour - this is gold. But not crude and tacky looking like a gold top guitar.
The photos make it look a wee bit more bronze than the akshul gold.
The wood grain shows through nicely.
The bass is all professionally set up and happening.

+++includes original warranty card and hang tag in its little cellophane packet+++

The fretless red one with no case went on ebay last week for £321+ carr so I thought £375 + carr would be good for this, considering it has its case and such...

Whaddaya reckon?

[attachment=5622:SBR60Front.jpg]

[attachment=5623:SBR60Back.jpg]

[attachment=5624:SBR60Case.jpg]

[attachment=5625:SBR60CaseOpen.jpg]

Edited by Thornybank

It's running great! it pops when i turn it on, but other than that its perfect (I have a slight rememberance about that the one i had a few years ago did the same so...)

Nice bass though, maby you could go for the metallica fan's heart and tell em that Cliff Burton used a model pretty similiar to this one? :) i think that was the SB1000 or something though.

Good luck with the sale.

Edited by Thunder Fingers