Why become a member? ×

Loud Inc 1 x 15 400w cab SOLD!!!!

jembullo

Hello there

[s]Here we have for sale my Ashdown ABM 410TII cab, rated at 600W at 8 ohms.
The cab sounds really great and is in good condition with the odd small nick in the tolex here and there and a (little) finger tip size dent on one side that has not gone through the tolex. Tried to photo these areas. Hardly gigged and owned from new.
Looking for £230. Too heavy for posting but will consider meeting up for petrol costs. I'm in Stroud Glos.[/s]

Also for sale is my 1 x 15 cab, its a custom made cab with an 8ohm 400w Fane Speaker. It was put together by a company called loud Inc but I'm not sure they still exist. Its a great cab, in good nick, carpet covered with heavy duty corners, front ported. Too heavy for posting but will consider meeting up for petrol costs. I'm in Stroud Glos.
Looking for £100 ono.

Thanks for looking.

Jem[attachment=78315:P1010088.JPG]

Edited by jembullo

Thanks for the heads up Barry, I'll give it a bit longer on BC and see what happens, might even keep them if there is no real interest.

[quote name='barry021574' post='1216091' date='Apr 30 2011, 07:57 PM']If this doesn't sell here on BC, you'll probably get about £200-230 on EBay. I sold one a few weeks ago on eBay at the buy now price of £200, and there were a few people interested at that price. Hope that helps.

Barry[/quote]

Well, being a fellow Yellow Belly(now living in gloucestershire), I could offer a bit more of a discount for the 4x10, and some snippings of the acer in for free!

[quote name='Jondeeman' post='1222318' date='May 6 2011, 04:19 PM']A bump for the wonderful acer dissectum... hope you sell soon.

If only the timing were better I'd take the 410. :)[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

PM's replied to, open to sensible offers on the 4x10, would take £70 for the 1 x 15

[quote name='jembullo' post='1222631' date='May 6 2011, 09:30 PM']Well, being a fellow Yellow Belly(now living in gloucestershire), I could offer a bit more of a discount for the 4x10, and some snippings of the acer in for free![/quote]

• 5 weeks later...

Bump - Still here - open to sensible offers.

[quote name='jembullo' post='1222631' date='May 6 2011, 09:30 PM']Well, being a fellow Yellow Belly(now living in gloucestershire), I could offer a bit more of a discount for the 4x10, and some snippings of the acer in for free![/quote]

Ashdown now sold to the man in Hereford.

1 x 15 cab still here £60....its a steal!

[quote name='jembullo' post='1273333' date='Jun 17 2011, 11:25 PM']Bump - Still here - open to sensible offers.[/quote]

Sorry mate, sold it this weekend, post now updated.

[quote name='garymilitia' post='1283822' date='Jun 27 2011, 10:41 AM']hmm... fancy a trade for a Ashdown Five Fifteen combo for the LOUD cab?[/quote]