Why become a member? ×

Footage of My Band (Uphoricide) LIVE

zerofocus

hey

thought i'd post some footage of my bands show last night with our new co-vocalist Suthee

this is actually one of our new songs which we only have as a pre production so far

If you like us please check us out at [url="http://www.facebook.com/uphoricide"]www.facebook.com/uphoricide[/url] where our EP is available for free download
=D

Jeez, that is some HEAVY sheeet you guys are peddling there!

Sounds as though it was recorded on a mobile phone (?), so not exactly the best quality as I'm sure you are aware! But generally I get the feeling it would do the business with a mosh pit full of deathcore fans.

Nice bassline at around 1.46, btw... after which my ears and loudspeakers kinda gave up! ;-)

[quote name='Skol303' post='1212161' date='Apr 26 2011, 10:44 PM']Jeez, that is some HEAVY sheeet you guys are peddling there!

Sounds as though it was recorded on a mobile phone (?), so not exactly the best quality as I'm sure you are aware! But generally I get the feeling it would do the business with a mosh pit full of deathcore fans.

Nice bassline at around 1.46, btw... after which my ears and loudspeakers kinda gave up! ;-)[/quote]

yeah it was recorded on a phone

my mate claims its HD and all that but yeah, its not great quality soundbut thanks for checking it out