Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Rhodes MkII Stage Piano 73

Hello BassChatererers

I am selling my gloriously funky Fender Rhodes Electric Piano MkII Seventy Three, as used by Stevie Wonder, Herbie Hancock, etc and more recently D'Angelo and many others.

Asking price is £785.
Collection only from Nottinghamshire, unless you want to organise shipping yourself; but this fella's a bit too bulky to wrap and take to the Post Office.

I had it completely refurbished about 4 years ago with the intention of learning to play keys; but have realised I have more affinity with 6 string guitar. During the refurb all the pick ups were replaced and all working parts and electrics were checked and serviced or replaced as required and the piano was tuned. All parts were replaced with New Old Stock and it comes complete with lid and legs.

Since that refurb this super-cool electric piano has sat where you see it in my music room and barely been played. A couple of keys have gone a bit dry and one of the rubber tips has fallen off the hammer of one key - I believe these will all be simple fixes for anyone with enough skill to go inside the machinery.

I plan to get it serviced before letting it go though and these minor issues will all be sorted. So I am asking what I believe is a fair price for a recently serviced Rhodes in exceptionally good working order.

Please PM me or call on 07825 702798 and leave your contact details if I can't get to the phone.

Rupert Bassnut

Edited by Bassnut62