Why become a member? ×

Skb 4 u shallow flightcase hardly used now only £50

Hi I'm selling my nearly new skb 4u flightcase ! I got it 24/11/10 but have sold my markbass amp and effects that I had in it, so no longer needed!! . This is great to house effects! £50!! I'm based in Brighton and would like pick up but will send for £10

skb spec
SKB XRack4 Shallow "X" Rack 4U— Designed for shallower depth effects products. New 10 1/2" depth on 2, 3, and 4 space X-racks will accommodate a wider variety of effect processors, signal processors, power conditioners, bass amps.

More Details:

Designed for shallower depth effects products. New 10 1/2" depth on 2, 3, and 4 space X-racks will accommodate a wider variety of effect processors, signal processors, power conditioners, bass amps, line mixers, wireless microphones and cassette players, to name a few, without unplugging them to close the back panel. Economical, compact and stacks on all amps.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Model No. SKB-XRack4

Rackable Mount Depth: 10 3/8"

Lid Depth: 2"

Max. Int. Width: 18 3/4"

Max. Int. Height: 8 3/4"

Exterior Dimensions:

22" W

14 1/4" D

10" H

Weight: 8.3 lbs.

Rackmount Features.

The SKB line of stackable racks has received worldwide acclaim for durability, convenience and easy handling. Made of ultra high molecular weight polyethylene, they are less than half the weight of old fashioned wood racks and provide maximum protection.

Handles: Roto-molded built-in carrying handle.

Mounting: Mounting hardware in the racks is easy with the SKB rack rail and provided hardware.

Edited by hen barn