Why become a member? ×

Radial Bassbone w/PSU

UncleMeat

For sale is is my Radial Bassbone DI/switcher/pre. I'm sure most of you are aware of the quality of these boxes.
Two channel preamp with one bass, or switch between two basses. Built in FX loop, tuner out, DI out, boost, powerful active eq that is very usable.

It's just as excellent as they are supposed to be, but I haven't used it in ages. Built like a tank, sounds very good, and clear.
I don't have the box anymore but the pedal is in in good condition, and comes with a PSU.
It came shipped with a US adaptor, so I got one from Maplin - it's not the OEM but it is regulated and the correct mA, voltage and polarity. It works great so don't be put off.

For a quick sale I'd accept £100.

This one has light marks only, and not many of those. Very good nick, not seen as much use as it deserves as I now use an a/b box to run two amps simultaneously.

Cash on collection, Paypal or bank transfer. Only £100 posted. Will ship very well packed.
Cost new is about £150 in the US, £220-260 in the UK. Grab yourself a bargain.

Located in Peterborough.

Thanks

Edited by UncleMeat

Also, following a PM re: the leccy tape on the PSU - the wire/insulation isn't split or damaged in any way, I'm just one of those people that sticks tape on stuff for no technical reason. As all 'engineers' know, extra tape = strength, even more so if it's gaffer. :) :) So anyway, when used in my rig the Bassbone and PSU were fixed to my pedalboard, so the cable has had no stress on it. It now just gets home use. The pedal does have velcro on the bottom, forgot to mention.

[quote name='UncleMeat' post='1206166' date='Apr 20 2011, 05:42 PM']Also, following a PM re: the leccy tape on the PSU - the wire/insulation isn't split or damaged in any way, I'm just one of those people that sticks tape on stuff for no technical reason. As all 'engineers' know, extra tape = strength, even more so if it's gaffer. :) :) So anyway, when used in my rig the Bassbone and PSU were fixed to my pedalboard, so the cable has had no stress on it. It now just gets home use. The pedal does have velcro on the bottom, forgot to mention.[/quote]

sold pending the exchange of monies etc