Why become a member? ×

Trade: NS Design WAV 4

After only actually owning this for 2 weeks, it now appears that the act it was intended for has imploded, much to my annoyance. As a result, I reluctantly find myself looking for a new home for this beauty of a bass. I shall add photos this afternoon to anyone that is interested but thought I'd get the ball rolling now.

It comes with the original gig bag, tri-pod stand and fitted with some rather awesome Corelli double bass strings with really makes this bass sound flipping great. More details to follow along with photos.

Regarding trades, I am pretty much open to most things of a traditional nature. Fenders, Sandbergs, Laklands etc etc are particularly interesting my right now so anywhere in that general area is ideal but feel free to hit me up with any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by G-funk45

Apologies for the delay, things have been manic around here. Anyway, here are a few (not so great) photos for any interested parties. I will take care of some better photos in the next day or two but these give you the idea.

Sadly, not interested in Warwick I'm afraid. I owned one once before and really didn't get on with the neck. I am maybe also considering a cash sale but prefer a trade. That might change if I don't get much activity though.

Thanks for all the interest thus far, though nothing solid as of yet.

[quote name='leprechaun' post='1200555' date='Apr 15 2011, 12:30 PM']I've always wanted to give one of these a go....does [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=128410&hl=Bacchus"]this[/url] tickle your fancy?[/quote]

Sorry for the delay, I missed your ad.

Sadly, I am not in a position to add funds to the trade I'm afraid. Thanks for the interest though.