Why become a member? ×

Cheap 1x15 cab collection only from Swansea

paganskins

[quote name='paganskins' post='1195762' date='Apr 11 2011, 02:43 PM']Again posting on behalf of my bassist.

Harley Benton 1 x 15

8 ohm 300w

£50

to be collected from north of Swansea[/quote]

hi would this be ok to run with an ashdown combo type amp? confused slightly by the 4/8 ohm thinggy lol
cheers
matt

[quote name='huwgarms' post='1196078' date='Apr 11 2011, 06:53 PM']hi would this be ok to run with an ashdown combo type amp? confused slightly by the 4/8 ohm thinggy lol
cheers
matt[/quote]

any ideas if this will run alongside my ashdown combo? says minimum load 4 ohm on the connection at the rear od the amp?

Edited by huwgarms

[quote name='huwgarms' post='1197002' date='Apr 12 2011, 04:37 PM']any ideas if this will run alongside my ashdown combo? says minimum load 4 ohm on the connection at the rear od the amp?[/quote]

Yes, it should be ok, although if you want a definitive answer then you'd better tell us what model combo you've got.

[quote name='huwgarms' post='1197002' date='Apr 12 2011, 04:37 PM']any ideas if this will run alongside my ashdown combo? says minimum load 4 ohm on the connection at the rear od the amp?[/quote]

Sorry didn't see this earlier, I'd have thought it would be OK as long as the total load is 4ohm or higher ie this 8ohm cab plus your 8ohm internal speaker = 4ohm.

Sure the more knowledgeable bass folks will chip in if I've got that wrong.

[quote name='paganskins' post='1197783' date='Apr 13 2011, 08:38 AM']Still waiting on actual pics but here's a stock one

It's a Harley Benton B115h[/quote]

Is this still around mate? I live about 1/2 hours drive away in Bridgend. PM me if it is, cheers. Gav.