Why become a member? ×

EHX Bassballs Nano problems

I recently bought an Electro Harmonix Bassballs pedal but I am experiencing problems when using with a power supply. With a 9v battery it’s fine but when I use my multi-pedal power supply it whistles like mad !
I am powering two other pedals but I have eliminated them as part of the problem as the Bassballs does this if I just power the pedal on its own with the supply.
The supply is a Soundlab G025MA pedal power 450 (readily available on eBay), it is a centre negative 9v supply & powers the other pedals fine but the EH pedal just whistles like mad when switched on ?
Just to clarify I have not touched the two trim pots inside the pedal.
Help please !

I'm not much of a techie, so apologies in advance for this post not really offering the Help requested - but must thought I'd add that I've had problems with my BB nano too. It's fine when placed in the signal chain before the amp input, but makes loads of noise if I use it in the effects loop (which is where I want it really). Don't know whether this might have the same root cause as your problem, but i'm sure someone will be along shortly to put us right...