Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 715X combo 18 months old

oldslapper

[size=4]SOLD SOLD[/size]

Sale fell through, just one of those things.

One of the newer Trace combos. According to TE it will push out 600 watts at 4Ohm with an ext cab. Under 2 years old, so stll under warranty.

all the spec here:
[url="http://www.trace-elliot.co.uk/"]http://www.trace-elliot.co.uk/[/url]

Bought on a whim for a different sound from my Mark Bass combo, but will never use it, as I only gig double bass these days and have a Line 6 Bass Pod that has more than enough sounds/models on it than I will ever use. Plus compared to the Markbass it's heavy!

Very good condition. Comes with TE cover and BFC-4 pedal and it has pretty lights!

Will courier, using a mates music shop courier. If I can find the box, I'll pack it in that, but if not he's got one I can use.

Happy to be collected, to try, or meet up somewhere.

It looks like these are not holding their value, so price reduction. Also now on Gumtree

[size=4]£370[/size] That's £1,000 off RRP

Edited by oldslapper

[quote name='gareth1982' post='1195556' date='Apr 11 2011, 11:48 AM']Any interest in a trade for my immaculate 5 string Status Groove bass (burgundy?)

Cheers[/quote]

Hi Gareth, I miss my Groove 5 string...so this is tempting.

But, I should have added that an exchange realistically is only going to take place an hours/hour and a half's' drive from me. So that restricts it to Bristol, Basingstoke, Bournemouth, Exeter areas really.

Leeds is a bit too far.

Cheers,
John

Fair point, but I have done trades before via courier services with no problems....I could give you my landline number and address etc, a link to my band's website, my ebay account username etc etc so you know I'm genuine, and I would trust a *reputable* courier (ie Parcelforce) with my bass. Just let me know if you'd like to see some pics of it, as it's doing me no good sitting unplayed; and I really do need a new amp!

Cheers

[quote name='gareth1982' post='1195598' date='Apr 11 2011, 12:30 PM']Fair point, but I have done trades before via courier services with no problems....I could give you my landline number and address etc, a link to my band's website, my ebay account username etc etc so you know I'm genuine, and I would trust a *reputable* courier (ie Parcelforce) with my bass. Just let me know if you'd like to see some pics of it, as it's doing me no good sitting unplayed; and I really do need a new amp!

Cheers[/quote]

Hi Gareth, not an issue of trust at all, it's just the logistics.
With an exchange I quite like the idea of a face to face, don't know why? :)

But I do love them Grooves....

I'll chuck you my email details via PM.

John