Why become a member? ×

Sandberg PM-5 custom shop instrument

rafael_bassplayer

Sandberg PM-5 custom shop instrument.

with a ash body, indian rosewood fretbord, rockhard maple neck,

with DELANO P-bass pickups and humbucker pickups with sandberg 2 pre-amp (on and off activse/pasiver swiching) with blend,treble and bass pots

finish off with a old cream/ soft age body with a turtle shell pickgard.

only got it a year ago.

its only a pick up item, cash on colection or through e-bay only

if you have any questions please ask.

thank you for looking at it .

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SANDBERG-PM5-Custom-shop_W0QQitemZ290552380180QQcategoryZ4713QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8249902479872189015"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SANDBERG-PM5-Custom-...902479872189015[/url]

You already posted a thread about this and it was moved to the for sale forum. Please bump that one instead of making a new thread.

To be honest dude, as I've told you in PMs, you're asking more than the price of a new one for a used bass. I know you're going to struggle to sell it at that price. Going around spamming various random threads and bumping threads that are literally years old aren't going to improve your chances of a sale. If anything, they'll make you look bad and put people off.

If you really want to sell this bass, you should look at putting it up for a reasonable price (maybe start at 3/4 the price of a new one) and be prepared to be bartered down a bit. Put it in your forum signature and post around the forums or just put it in the for sale section and bump it up from time to time, but be patient. You're really not doing yourself any favours with the way you're going about it at the minute.

As mentioned above. This forum is for discussion on Bass Guitars. Your other thread can be located in the Bass Guitars for sale forum. Please add to/bump/edit that thread as needed.

I have closed this one. Please don't post a 3rd thread regarding this bass.