Why become a member? ×

Shuker 6 string custom

Cjac

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='135182' date='Feb 6 2008, 05:27 PM']oohh, thats quite tasty, and what a low starting price! though i'm sure it'll rise a bit...[/quote]
Yeah, im watching it at the moment. Debating with myself whether or not to put a bid in.

i often debate (with myself) on ebay wether it's better to wait until right at the end to put a bid in or get in early with my top price. if you wait, then people your bidding against have less time to decide wether they want to part with the extra cash. but if you get it in early, you might scare others off by making them thin 'well if it's at that price already it'll probably go higher'

still haven't decided which is best. but i'd say come up with a price your willing to pay. put it in, and don't look again until the auctions over. so many times i've ended up paying over the odds for something just because i get over excited and keep upping my bid.

are you close enough to go try it?