Why become a member? ×

SOLD

proy900

[quote name='joegarcia' post='1201974' date='Apr 16 2011, 05:27 PM']Any idea how old the power amp valves are?

Edit: Or what brand they are for that matter.[/quote]

Err no i don't.
I know my uncle never damaged it but don't know if hes ever had it revalved. The screw heads don't look like they've ever been messed with but then again i wouldn't know how to open it up correctly. Seeing as he's dead now i can't really ask him! But i know he kept ridiculous care with all his musical stuff, just ask Warwickhunt and Fellrunner.
When its on being played they don't look even close to overheating so thats always a plus.

Could someone be showing interest finally?

[quote name='Colledge' post='1202032' date='Apr 16 2011, 07:06 PM']i want this so bad, but my bad back/ cramped car say otherwise.[/quote]

It fits perfectly into a car footwell and get a roadie/fella that comes to all your gigs, knows all the words to your songs, blows kisses at you from the bar when you're on stage, when introducing himself is all "hi im *gary* and i know colledge. We all have one, shame mines my mother.

The weight is what makes it brilliant. Due to all the valves i think the volume knob should go from 0 to OH MY GOD!

If you REALLY wanted it you'd happily endure the weight, infact you'd want it to hurt your back so when a hot girl asks why your back hurts you can have the honour of saying
"was carryin' my VBA. Yeah VBA... of course i know its cool, wanna have sex with me? Awesome"

So in closing
VBA gets you laid
Its science