Why become a member? ×

PA Speakers and mixer - SPEAKERS SOLD PENDING

Right clearout time.

I have two Peavey PV215 main pa cabs to go. They're well gigged and pretty roadworn but they're in 100% working order. Our band name is sprayed on the grills but could easily be sprayed over.
They have 2 15inch drivers and a horn in each cab. They have served me very well and at this price they'll be a bargain for someone.

SPEAKERS SOLD PENDING USUAL

Im after £60 for the pair collected. Can't post as they're way to big and postage will probs cost more than they're worth.

[attachment=75917:Mar_047.JPG]

[attachment=75918:Mar_048.JPG]

[attachment=75919:Mar_049.JPG]

Also up fpr sale is our Behringer mixer. It's a Behringer UB2442 FX-Pro. Basically a pretty basic mixer with built in effects. Behringer say it's a 24 channel mixer but that's crap. There are 10 mic pre ins and a few stereo ins that make it a 12 channel. All in full working order with no issues. Been well used and has proven very reliable. A new Mackie mixer makes this one redundant. **After £50 for this too**(price dropped). Could post for an extra £20 but prefer collection.

[attachment=75920:Mar_051.JPG]

[attachment=75921:Mar_052.JPG]

I'll knock £10 of if you want the lot. Very happy to demo both working just PM me and let me know when suits. I'm in Oxfordshire just off M40.

Edited by mrtcat

[quote name='ben604' post='1181021' date='Mar 29 2011, 05:01 PM']Hello! Does the mixer come with the rack mount ears?

Cheers,
Ben.[/quote]

Hi Ben,

I don't have official Behringer ears but I do have some home made ones that I used for it. They're not beautifully crafted pieces but they do the job.

Cheers

Tom

• 5 months later...