Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 5, Sterling 4 and Ashdown for sale

Ataraxia2320

[b]First up my Musicman Stingray 5(€1200):[/b]

Lovely musicman in good condition, a small ding by the saddle which of course doesn't affect the amazing tone one bit. Action is lovely and fast on this and the low b is nice and tight.

Comes with a solid harshell case, which is where its been since this time last year.

This bass is like my child and I wouldn't sell it but unfortunately with a bad wrist my gigging bass days are over and I want to see it going to a good home.

Although it looks a bit blue in the pictures its actually teal green. I tried a lot of snaps but none of them would do the bass justice.

[b]Next up is my Musicman Sterling 4(€1200):[/b]

The Musicman Sterling is often cited as being the Stingrays younger edgier brother. With its 3 band e.q. it covers all the bases and gives you plenty of tonal options weather live or in the studio.

This one has been my go to bass for the last 4 or so years and has never let me down once. Il be sad to see it go but due to a prevailing wrist injury my bass gigging days are over and I want my gear to go to a good home.

The Colour is Desert gold which is a pretty rare finish. The bass also comes with a musicman molded hardshell case.

[b]And finally on the long shot that anyone out there is in Ireland my Ashdown Klystron with ABM 1x15 and ABM 4x10 (€1400) [/b]

If your looking for a serious bass amp for gigging, then look no further, and with these two cabs youl be putting out 500 watts of pure unadulterated bass goodness.

Altogether these would go new for about 1854 not including shipping. I should also mention that both the cabs are earlier models which have a reputation of being somewhat superior to that of the newer cabs that ashdown have released.

The head is also one of the first run made in the UK factory(number 507 to be precise). It is NOT a Chinese head.

Pics are here:

[url="http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x48/barryenright2320/basses/"]http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x48/bar...ght2320/basses/[/url]

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Edited by barryenright2320

• 4 weeks later...