Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Hartke HA5500

Pow_22

Now for sale/trade. I do love this amp but currently GASin for sonething vintage and valvey. I have a Hartke HA5500 hybrid amp still with original box and even cellophane bag the amp came in. Gigged twice but DI'd so never really driven. I use it with the tube pre-amp on most of the way and SS pre-amp almost off and get quite close to a good valve tone. Immaculate condition. Googled them and it appears they go for £475 new so thinking around £375-£350. Would connsider anything similar to fender bassman 135 ( vintage valve amps over 100w). Want to guage interest before i up my search for a 135 and wanted to see how far off i am price wise. It will be collection only from Manchester im afraid but could consider delivery for right deal. Let me know your feelings peeps!

Edited by Pow_22

When i say cellophane bag i dont mean like a carrier bag they put the box in haha. I mean inside the box, i still have the cellophane wrapping for around the amp and the polystyrene blocks

Cheers, my only slight concern is it being underpowered at rehearsals. Live i can mic up but im competing against a guitarist with a Slash sig stack. Defo after one tho, GAS is getting to me!. Managed to pretty much secure a matching 2z15 cab on here so fingers crossed i can sell the Hartke

Matching Bassman 2x15 purchased (thanks Thornybank). As mentioned this is a feeler, prices are purely based against new ones i found on google. If people think its unrealistic/more knowledge than me certainly shout up.

OK, somethings come up on the bay that really fits what im after (not bassman but vintage and valvey all the same). As such this is no longer a feeler and is defo up for sale or trade (again, something valvey, vintage and along the lines of bassman 135) just in case the bay one doesnt come to fruition. Price wise im still open to reasonable suggestions

Ok, been advised i might be being a little optimistic with my pricing. I based it purely on new ones on google and the fact mine is like new with original box etc. Ive seen a valve amp on the bay that id love so id consider offers of £320 say?

Also now on the bay, trying everything i can as the amp i want is nearly finsihing. Its on the bay at £300 with delivery within 20 miles of manc for petrol money. Any BC'ers at all want it get in touch and i may be able to do a deal (maybe £280 and free delivery around manc/north west)

Seen a head thats available in newcastle. I dont really fancy having a valve head posted from there so i may be going picking it up. As such the Hartke could now be available for delivery to any of our northern BC'ers