Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Brandoni Jazz Bass

theosd

I traded this instrument with BCer Moos3h about 3 months ago. Since then I have attached a black pickguard, chrome neck pickup cover and a new nut as well as giving the frets a good going over with some emery cloth & masking tape. This has eliminated fret buzz and made the bass a whole lot more playable than when I received it but I expect it will still need a refret/new neck in the not too distant future. Used it for the first time at live volume at rehearsal last night and through my Mark Bass combo it sounded absolutely lush.

I knew long before that I would sell it however, as I had finally come to the conclusion that I don't get along with jazzes. Having given Moos3h first refusal (as he asked for but with no response, sadly) I am putting this up for sale. It has clearly been loved and often played, as the worn frets will tell you, and is still a really tight & responsive instrument with a sweet jazz tone. It's quite a looker too, and at [b]£250[/b] (the same price as Moos3h was asking, prior to all the odds and ends I've added/improved) is an excellent bass for the money which I'd keep if I had any desire to own a jazz!

Collection is preferred but will post at buyer's expense, probably using the royal mail (it's just easier), at an estimated cost of £15. I can include a tidy Kinsman hard case for £25 if you'd like but otherwise it will be well packaged in bubble wrap, newspaper & box. Feel free to contact me with any enquiries. Not really looking for anything trades-wise but could be tempted with a part-exchange for a decent synth pedal (i.e. not Boss :)).

Apologies for mobile pics:

[attachment=74868:IMAG0179_1.jpg]
[attachment=74867:IMAG0178_1.jpg]
[attachment=74866:IMAG0177.jpg]
[attachment=74865:IMAG0176.jpg]
[attachment=74864:IMAG0175.jpg]
[attachment=74863:IMAG0174.jpg]

Edited by theosd