Why become a member? ×

Zoom B1x multi effects with expression pedal

Cieran

For sale is a Zoom B1x effects pedal which I no longer need. Most of you probably already know about the excellent quality and reputation of these Zoom pedals but for those who don't you can read a comprehensive review of it's features here:

[url="http://www.dv247.com/guitars/zoom-b1x-bass-pedal-includes-power-supply--54016"]http://www.dv247.com/guitars/zoom-b1x-bass...r-supply--54016[/url]

I originally bought this from fellow BassChatter Gareth (garethvox) just over a week ago for £30, as I wanted to find out more about various effects. Being a relative newbie to playing bass I wanted a quick and easy way to find out what I did and didn't like, and it turns out my tastes are pretty simple - I am only really interested in EQ, compression and possibly reverb.

Item is in good condition - few minor dinks and scratches and comes with power supply (see picture below).

[attachment=74721:zoom2.JPG]

Selling it on as money is a bit tight at the moment and as I have explained above it has served its purpose. I'm sure this will find a good home and would be perfect for someone who likes to experiment (unlike me!). Only looking for £30 so I can recoup what I originally paid for it.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or queries.

[quote name='MuseMatt' post='1162265' date='Mar 14 2011, 08:03 PM']Hey, quite interested. Where are you situated? I'm currently in Worcester. If not we'll just have to sort this out through post.
Matt.[/quote]

Hi Matt,

I'm in London so I guess it will have to be done by post. I will make sure it is well packed and I was going to have it sent via recorded delivery to ensure it gets to it's destination safely.

PM me if you are still interested.

Thanks,
Cieran