Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

STAGG EUB for sale - ON HOLD

Moog

I've decided to sell my Black Stagg EUB as I'm looking to upgrade to the real thing now.

It's not had a huge amount of use, so the fingerboard is in good nick as is the rest of the bass. The only thing worth mentioning is that one of the rubber seals into which you insert the body rest has disappeared into the body but this doesn't cause a problem when positioning it. It is currently fitted with Corelli Mediums and I'll throw in the original strings if I can find them! Gig bag included of course and I can ship in the orginal box.

Looking for £260 ono and that will include the postage.

Moog.

Edited by Moog

[quote name='Moog' post='1160329' date='Mar 13 2011, 11:42 AM']I've decided to sell my Black Stagg EUB as I'm looking to upgrade to the real thing now.

It's not had a huge amount of use, so the fingerboard is in good nick as is the rest of the bass. The only thing worth mentioning is that one of the rubber seals into which you insert the body rest has disappeared into the body but this doesn't cause a problem when positioning it. It is currently fitted with Corelli Mediums and I'll throw in the original strings if I can find them! Gig bag included of course and I can ship in the orginal box.

Looking for £260 ono and that will include the postage.

Moog.[/quote]

pm'd

Edited by ash